- You’re always followed “a modern way of stalking”.
- So you can’t ever be alone.
- You can never show what you really feel.
- So you put on the mask and smile all the time.
- YOU CAN’T GO SHOPPING.
- So you miss all the sales, the fun, and a big part of being a GIRL.
- You can’t feel normal, act crazy, shave your hair, or dye it green.
- So you’re boring or bored or feel like chained all the time.
- You can’t simply get angry or cry.
- So you’ve to be a good actor/actress.
- You can’t ever talk freely, there’s always someone recording.
- So you’ve to HOLD your tongue ALL the time.
- You can’t go totally crazy in love.
- So mostly you’ll live with an empty or broken heart, and in both cases that s**ks.
- You can’t have Facebook or Twitter normally like humans.
- So I don’t know exactly what ll you be missing “there’s the fact that you’ll be safe from Facebook/Twitter addiction”.
- You can’t be a super fan of @_______ and follow them with tweets everywhere, all the time.
- So you’ve to hummmmm be not a super fan of @_______ and not follow them with tweets everywhere, all the time.
- I ran out of reasons.
- So comment or hastag #neverroyal as much as you can.
Yes, I heard you saying I can’t forget him, he was everything, he’s everything to me, I love him and I won’t ever stop loving him. How can I forget the one I love?! Even if he did hurt me now, can I ever do that? I used to live for him and I’ll keep living for him and his memory until he comes back……….. blah blah blah.
In case you didn’t hear let me tell you what’s going on and what’s new. All that you just said is good and nice and I heard before. No, not just that I also did say that before but what’s new is that he’s gone and never coming back So let me tell you something, it’s time to move on and don’t say a thing I already know what you’ll say, how am I supposed to do that when I still love him?! Don’t worry dear you’ll and if you can’t do that alone let me help you.
These things might not give you the 10/10 result you want, but trying them ll get you half way:
a. If you don’t have a job already “which suck”, look for a simple easy job or a job in something you really like, even if you are gonna tell me I don’t need the money I’ll tell you, you still need the change work provide.
b. “Which most of you might prefer” is learning something new for example, music, a sport, cooking, joining “something” club, anything that needs learning and sharing ll make a change, so if you are a full time student or already have a job this choice might be perfect.
c. Traveling for a while and/or changing you job and life routine and safety zone is like magic which ll do you a great job for the moving on plan.
d. Once you embraces the moving on idea, don’t tell me you still have anything that might remind you of him, that key ring or holder or chain “whatever you call it”, that necklace, and that book, is the secret weapon of his memory to control you, so if “and I hope not” still have any gifts or stuff that reminds you of him, box them and its time for some charity.
e. Meeting new people ll help you moving on better than any of what I said “I know that you re thinking I’m crazy but I’m just being honest with you”, so go out and meet some people and I’m not telling you to go look for a new “might be too soon for you” relationship, I’m just saying simply go out, have fun, and leave the drama home.
f. Some people “while moving on” never talk ’bout what happened, its a common thing between a lot of girls “I don’t mean it’s bad” and it’s not good if you ignored your pain ’cause it ll just keep hurting you more, so find someone OR something to get your pain out and for good.
I can go on talking for weeks but that’s enough for now, if you want more OR have a problem OR need some help, just let me know :)
I’m a smile when the world is so sad, I’m a tear when the world is so crazy, I’m me when everyone change, I’m a whisper to the frightened heart, I’m a hand to the sick soul, I’m a family to the lost child inside of you, I’m yours when you’re all alone, I’m the word of the broken voice, I’m a human maybe an angel. I’m in every mirror, face, smile or heart. I’m not forgotten, always remembered, in the soul living there. I’m your eye when you cry, when you sleep happily and deep, when you look at me and you know you remember, remember me.