Normally like everyone else, I make plans for the new year and I like telling myself I should follow them and that I must do great and better in the next year.
And normally, I fail every year in most of the points I list.
Yet, to my surprise it happens that I gain something instead of the ones I failed to achieve and honestly its really even better ’cause its unexpected.
I get out of every year with more experiences, more ideas, more confidence that I can keep moving forward and do something good with my life.
But this year I’m not going to wait around and enjoy failing without a good fight. Continue reading
You asked for it, and here it comes:
- You’ll marry Prince Harry.
- You’ll get to close Prince Harry’s twitter account to stop me and all the other girls from planning our wedding to him.
- You’ll get to make a wedding better than William and Kate’s wedding.
- You’ll get the chance to ban wearing hats “exactly wired looking hats” at your Royal wedding.
- You’ll get the chance to have people “you know or do not know” kissing your a** all the time.
- You’ll get the chance to be fat since you won’t do a thing at all.
- If you didn’t get fat “wonder how you won’t naturally!!” thats mostly there is someone making your life a living hell with orders what to eat and what not to eat :S.
- You’ll have a lot of charities with your name and believe me you won’t even know what they are for or how much the steal from people.
- There’ll be always someone to take the blame for you.
- Did I already say that you’ll get to marry Prince Harry??! ;)
- Feel free to put your own idea in a comment or hashtag #neverroyal or tell me directly on my twitter @NermineAhmed